Water retention and cellulite are common to many women and can get worse during certain phases of the ovarian cycle.
I put down 10 unbeatable tips to see improvements straight away:
1. HYDRATE: The more water intake, the less water retention.
2. FIBER: Consume whole food rich in fiber on a daily basis.
3. SALT: Salt intake has to be proportioned to Potassium and Water intake in your diet.
4. PROTEINS: Are essential but excess leads to water retention. A balanced diet is goal.
5. CARDIO: Include weight and resistance training in your routine and a low-impact cardio (f.i. swimming) is preferrable to hi-impact (f.i. running) if you’re keen to inflammation.
6. STRETCHING: helps improving circulation and tissues’ elasticity. The Foam Roller is a precious ally for it.
7. LONG SEDENTARY AND STATIC: To interrupt your sedentary work or your static in standing helps preventing water retention.
8. ALCOHOL AND SMOKING create inflammation, therefore worsen cellulite and water retention.
9. PILLOW UNDER THE MATTRESS: helps blood circulation and releasing tensions or swelling in feet, legs, lower back.
10. BE CONSISTENT:We are what we consistently do.
By doing the previous 9 points consistently you’ll get immediate benefits and improvements!